Incarna 1.1.1 установят 13 сентября
13 сентября 2011
Обновление Incarna 1.1.1 для sci-fi MMO EVE Online будет установлено во вторник, 13 сентября 2011 года, сообщает компания CCP Games. В связи с этим с 13:00 до 16:00 по московскому времени (с 9:00 до 12:00 UTC) разработчики проведут техническое обслуживание сервера.
Патч будет, в основном, исправлять ошибки, появившиеся с выходом Incarna 1.1.
The following are the relevant file sizes for client updates:
- Windows from Incarna 1.1 to Incarna 1.1.1 is 102 MB
- Windows full client 4.4 GB
- Mac from Incarna 1.1 to Incarna 1.1.1 is 112 MB
- Mac full client 5.2 GB
- The corporation member list, when viewed with director roles, will now display blank ship info for docked characters instead of reporting them as flying the station they are currently docked in.
- While using the system scanner scan results with less than 25% strength using three or more probes will now display the appropriate generic bracket for ships, structures, and anomalies.
- Fixed an issue that would cause undocking characters to receive the error message, "Your ship is stuck, as server does not think that it is in a hangar. Please contact customer support to resolve this problem."
- When docking a ship with the cargo hold window open the window will remain open once arriving in the station.
- Lens Flares will now remain active when ''Interior Effects'' is set to Medium.
- It is no longer possible to online completely damaged modules in a station, thus preventing undocking in that ship.
- Fixed an issue where reloading or switching ammo would sometimes fail to properly complete.
- Resolved a Macintosh crash when exiting character re-customization.
- The cargo capacity check for courier style missions did not correctly check skills and fitted modules. Agents have been informed of this error and will now only giving the warning if the ship''s cargo hold is really not sufficient.
- Exiting character customization in captains quarters will put your character in the correct position.
To be released September 13, 2011
Boosters and Implants
- Boosters no longer disappear after logging out before undocking.
- Another issue of modules becoming offlined has been resolved.
- A case of characters being stuck when logging into the Captain''s Quarters has been fixed.