На PTR установлен новый билд патча 5.2
6 февраля 2013
Новый билд патча 5.2 (версия 16539) был установлен на тестовый сервер MMORPG World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, сообщает компания Blizzard Entertainment. Основные нововведения:
- Итемизирован Трон Грома, хотя по-прежнему сохраняется много временных изображений, имен, показателей и шансов выпадения добычи.
- Добавлена новая экипировка за репутацию для фракций Kirin Tor Offensive и Sunreaver Onslaught.
- Добавлены сетовые токены Т15.
- Персонаж Flaskataur продает обычную броню Т15 за золото на PTR.
- Обычные и героические рейды патча 5.0 получили отключаемый бафф, снижающий здоровье врагов и наносимый ими урон на 10%.
- С выходом патча 5.2 все игроки, победившие Will of the Emperor, Grand Empress Shek’zeer, и/или Sha of Fear до этого, получат достижение категории Feat of Strength.
- За осаду Niuzao Temple выдают 5 бонусных очка доблести, за Scholomance – 10, за Shadow-Pan Monastery – 15.
- За завершение сценариев Brewmoon Festival, Greenstone Village, A Little Patience и Theramore’s Fall выдают дополнительно 5 очков доблести.
Полный список изменений General
- The Legendary Quest Continues:
- Players seeking to re-acquire previous Legendary quest rewards (Such as gems for Sha-touched weapons) can now speak with the Blacktalon Quartermaster, the surly-looking Pandaren standing in the first floor of the Tavern in the Mists.
- Feral Druid PvP 2-piece bonus to 15% movement speed while outdoors for Druids in Bear Form, Cat Form, or Travel Form no longer stacks with the Druid talent Feline Swiftness. in addition to the Savage Roar effect, Thick Hide reduces the wearer''s chance to receive critical strikes by 20%.
- The Fetch ability from Glyph of Fetch no longer requires a target. When activated, the pet will automatically choose a nearby corpse to loot.
- Glyph of Blink will now increase the movement speed bonus provided by Blazing Speed by an additional 50%.
- Blazing Speed is now a level 15 talent, replacing Scorch. can be triggered at will, provides root/stun immunity, and has a 10-second cooldown (was 25 seconds). This ability replaces Blink.
- Flameglow, a new talent is available at level 30 and replaces Blazing Speed. The passive ability encases the Mage in fiery energy, absorbing damage from each attack made against the Mage equal to 20% of their spellpower, up to a maximum of 30% of the attack.
- Cold Snap now heals the Mage for 15% of maximum health when used, down from 30%.
- Ring of Frost cast instantly through Presence of Mind now has a 2 second arming period before the Freeze effect is activated against targets in the area of effect. The 2 second arming period can be reduced by Haste.
- Deep Freeze now stuns the target for 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Glyph of Deep Freeze now removes it from global cooldown but also reduces its duration by 1 second.
- Mage PvP 2-piece bonus now requires Counterspell to successfully interrupt a spell before applying the 4 second cooldown reduction to Counterspell.
- Scorch is no longer a talent and is now available to all Fire Mages.
- New Level 60 Talent: Ring of Peace
- Ring of Peace has a 45 second cooldown.
- Paralysis is now a physical, non-magical effect, can no longer be dispelled, grounded or reflected, and its base range has been increased to 20 yards. The Paralysis effect lasts 40 seconds (was 30 seconds) for non-player targets, 4 seconds when used against other players, and lasts 50% (was 200%) longer when used from behind a target.
- New Level 60 Talent: Ring of Peace
- Light''s Hammer now also applies a 50% snare for 2 seconds to targets that take damage from the area of effect.
- Glyph of Blessed Life no longer requires Seal of Insight to be active.
- Glyph of Templar''s Verdict can also activate from Exorcism.
- When Hand of Sacrifice is cast by a Retribution Paladin, all harmful magic effects are removed from the party or raid member.
- Spiritual Healing is a new passive ability obtained by Discipline and Holy Priests at level 10. This ability increases the amount of healing done by Flash Heal, Binding Heal, Renew, and Prayer of Mending by 25%. The amount of healing done by those four spells have been reduced by 20%. For Holy and Discipline Priests, there is no change to the amount of healing done by those four spells.
- Evangelism stacking effect now also increases the healing of Penance.
- Devouring Plague now deals its damage evenly through its duration.
- Phantasm no longer makes the Priest untargetable by ranged attacks, and the movement impairing immunity effect is now 5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Spirit Shell can no longer be dispelled.
- Dispersion now belongs to the Shadow spell school.
- Flash Heal and Binding Heal will heal for 30% less when cast by Shadow Priests.
- Preparation is now a baseline ability learned at level 68 and no longer resets the cooldown on Cloak of Shadows.
- Blind now has a cooldown of 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
- Cloak of Shadows now has a cooldown of 1 minute (was 2 minutes).
- Smoke Bomb now reduces damage taken by allies in the area of effect by 20%, in addition to current effects.
- The talent Totemic Restoration now has an additional effect. Any totems that have been destroyed or replaced behave as if the totem had been active for at least 1 second.
- When summoned, the Stone Bulwark Totem has health equal to 10% of the casting Shaman''s health.
- The talent Nature''s Guardian now preserves the player''s health percentage when its maximum health boosting effect expires.
- Blood Fear has been redesigned. This ability is now cast on the Warlock, and causes melee attacks that strike within the next 60 seconds to fear the attacker. When cast, the ability has 1 charge, costs 5% health to activate, and has a 30-second cooldown.
- Blood Fear has a new visual and sound effect, and has a visual and sound effect when the fear effect is activated.
- Blood Fear has been replaced by Blood Horror. Blood Horror costs 5% health, has 1 charge, and lasts 60 seconds with a 30 second cooldown. While Blood Horror is active, melee attacks that strike the Warlock will cause the attacker to be horrified for 4 seconds.
- Fire and Brimstone now has a radius of 10 yards (was 15 yards).
- Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20 rage) over 10 seconds. and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned.
- Glyph of Overpower is now Glyph of Die by the Sword. It increases the duration of Die by the Sword whenever Overpower or Wild Strike are used.
- Many new Battle Pets and Battle Pet abilities have been added.
- Volcano''s damage has been reduced by 15%.
- Ice Tomb, Elementium Bolt, and Stun Seed''s damage has been reduced by 25%.
- Geyser''s damage has been reduced by 12.5%.
- Conflagrate''s base damage has been increased by 20% and its bonus damage has been reduced by 60%.
- Siphon Life now heals for a flat amount instead of a percentage of the damage that had been dealt.
- Ghostly Bite now has a cooldown of 7 rounds (was 3 rounds).
- Spectral Strike now has a cooldown of 4 rounds (was 3 rounds).
- Light now has a cooldown of 4 rounds (was 3 rounds).
- Call Darkness now lasts for 5 rounds (was 9 rounds).
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder loot drops are now available for testing in Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty. Please note that at this stage of testing, bonus rolls are not yet available, art for weapons, armor pieces, and the drop rates themselves are not yet final.
- Ao Pye at Niuzao Temple in Towlong Steppes is offering to sell Shadow-Pan Assault faction gear to adventurers for Valor points. Another NPC will also be selling those items in or near the entrance to the Throne of Thunder on Isle of the Thunder King.
- For testing purposes, Flaskataur is selling normal Tier 15 armor for gold on the PTR.
- On Normal and Heroic mode, zone-wide auras have been activated in Mogu’shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Spring, reducing the health and damage of all enemies therein by 10%. A NPC near the entrance within each zone explains this, and offers to deactivate the buff for the benefit of brave/foolhardy adventurers.
- When Patch 5.2 goes live, all players who have defeated Will of the Emperor, Grand Empress Shek’zeer, and/or Sha of Fear prior to the release of Patch 5.2 will receive a Feat of Strength to mark their accomplishments. The Feats of Strength will be: “Ahead of the Curve: (Will of the Emperor, Grand Empress Shek’zeer, Sha of Fear)” for players that have defeated them on Normal difficulty and “Cutting Edge: (Will of the Emperor, Grand Empress Shek’zeer, Sha of Fear)” for players that have defeated them on Heroic difficulty. Once 5.2 is released, these Feats of Strength will no longer be obtainable.
- Level 90 players that use Dungeon Finder to look for a random Dungeon or Scenario will receive additional bonus Valor Points upon completing specific Dungeons or Scenarios.
- Siege of Niuzao Temple: 5 bonus Valor Points
- Scholomance: 10 bonus Valor Points
- Shadow-Pan Monastery: 15 bonus Valor Points
- Completing the Scenarios: Brewmoon Festival, Greenstone Village, A Little Patience, and Theramore’s Fall will award 5 additional Valor Points.
- Players can obtain a new title "Khan", by completing the following Battleground achievements: Master of the Battle for Gilneas, Master of Twin Peaks, Master of Temple of Kotmogu, Master of Isle of Conquest, and Master of Silvershard Mines.
- Teebu''s Blazing Longsword once again appropriately illuminates its surroundings.
P.S. Подписывайтесь на наш YouTube канал.
Другие публикации по теме
Сага World of Warcraft: Dragonflight продолжается: обновление Fury Incarnate уже доступно. В дополнении также представлено новое публичное мероприятие «Всплеск снов», комплекты традиционной брони и героический уровень сложности для мегаподземелья «Рассвет бесконечности».
8 сентября в 11:52
Blizzard Entertainment опубликовала кинематографический трейлер предстоящего патча Fury of Incarnate для World of Warcraft перед его выпуском 5 сентября.
1 сентября в 17:00