Обновленное описание патча 3.2 PTR и его русский перевод
1 июля 2009
Почти две недели потребовалось разработчикам World of Warcraft, чтобы перевести список изменений патча 3.2.0 PTR на русский язык. К чести отдела локализации можно отнести лишь тот факт, что русский вариант списка изменений отражает все обновления последней сборки (установленной на тестовые миры 29-го июня).
Прочесть описание только позавчерашних изменений можно ниже, а полный список нововведений тестируемого патча на двух языках доступен в этой теме.
Последние изменения в патче 3.2.0 PTR Items: General
- Item Buy Back Feature Revised
- The Item Buy Back time will now expire if the player enchants or sockets an item. Players will see a confirmation dialog box now when they attempt to enchant or add gems to an item giving them a last chance to reconsider.
- New Dungeon Loot Feature
- Players will now be able to trade soulbound items with other raid or group members that were eligible for the loot. This system will work like the Item Buy Back system and allow 2 hours for players to trade an item after it has been looted. Players who choose to enchant or add gems to the item will get one last confirmation before losing the ability to trade the item.
- Bloody Strikes: This talent now provides 5/10/15% increased damage to Blood Strike instead of 15/30/45%.
- Unholy Blight: This talent has been redesigned. It no longer deals damage to nearby targets. Instead, when you deal damage with Death Coil, the target will take periodic damage for 10 seconds equal to 20% of the damage done by Death Coil. This damage accumulates in the same way as Ignite and Deep Wounds.
- Deterrence: This ability now allows the hunter to parry spells and attacks from behind as well as in front. Now has a new visual spell effect.
- Empowered Fire: In addition to its existing effects, this talent now also grants a 33/67/100% chance to regain 2% of base mana each time the Ignite talent deals damage.
- Judgements: Some of these attacks were considered ranged and some melee. They are all now considered melee attacks that can''t be dodged, parried or blocked.
- Righteous Fury: No longer has a duration, remaining until cancelled or death. Also cancelled when a Paladin activates a different talent specialization.
- Seal of Vengeance and Seal of Corruption: These seals have been redesigned to deal substantially more damage. Now, once a paladin has 5 copies of the debuff from these seals on his or her target, on each swing the paladin will deal 33% weapon damage as Holy, with critical strikes dealing double damage. In addition, the damage-over-time effect is now considered a melee attack instead of a spell attack.
- Ardent Defender: Redesigned. Any damage that takes the paladin below 35% health or below is reduced. This reduction applies only to the portion that pushes the paladin below 35% health (example: a paladin at 50% health takes a 40% hit; the first 15% hits as normal while the next 25% is reduced). In addition, once every 2 minutes an attack that would have killed the paladin will fail to kill, and instead set the paladin''s health to 10/20/30% of maximum.
- Crusader Strike: Damage reduced to 75% weapon damage to match the new 4-second cooldown. Mana cost reduced to 5% of base mana.
- Bloodsurge: Notification that Slam has become instant now appears in floating combat text.
- Devastate: Weapon damage increased to 60% and bonus per Sunder Armor on the target increased by 20%.
- Shield Specialization: Now provides 5 rage on a block, dodge or parry instead of 2 rage on a block.
- Item Level: A new option has been added under Display in the Interface Options to show the item level on item tooltips.
- The frame rate for those with Shadow Effects enabled under the Ultra Video settings has been improved.
- Added a new Mind Amplification Dish attachment for helmets, allowing engineers to control other humanoid targets. Some restrictions apply: does not work in Arenas, dish sometimes reverses targets, unable to stack with other stat-improving head enchantments and makes your helmet look... stylish?
- The Cobalt Frag Bomb now incapacitates enemies within a 3-yard radius. A short cast time was added, but they are usable while moving. This change applies to any Cobalt Frag Bombs already created. The existing recipe now makes 3 at a time.
- Engineers can now learn to create a portable Wormhole Generator for Northrend. The Wormhole allows them to travel to different locations in Northrend, although the locations are sometimes in dangerous places.
- new repair bot has been added, and his name is Jeeves. He is the ultimate gentleman robot butler, able to perform all the mundane tasks of repairing, selling and buying junk for your entire raid. Additionally, he can open bank boxes for skilled engineers (350+). Jeeves is not destroyed when used, but due to pressing engagements, can only be summoned once an hour. The schematic for this handsome robot was said to be hidden within the parts of another robot - hoping to be found by an engineer one day.
- Reduced the materials needed to create all engineering Dragonlings, and reduced their cooldowns, although they still cannot be used in Arenas.
- A Steam-Powered Auctioneer has been added to the Dalaran Like Clockwork engineering shop, allowing access to one''s faction Auction House. The Steam-Powered Auctioneer was programmed with a superiority chip, and will only interact with Grand Master engineers.
- Rune of Razorice: Corrected a bug where this applied to frost damage done by others.