Sid Meier''s Civilization V - Новый патч
3 июля 2012
Студия Firaxis Games выпустила свежее обновление для глобальной стратегии Sid Meier''s Civilization V. Патч "фиксит" различного рода ошибки и падения игры и уже доступен на сервисе Steam.
- Older saves with DLC leaders (including Genghis) will no longer "shift" when loaded into the patched game.
- If a user does not have a religion, and receives a religion from another Civ, setting the "automated faith purchase" option could previously cause a crash when the purchase tries to fire for either the player, or the AI. This has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where a user could click on a city banner during the AI turn, and the game could crash depending what AI process is happening at the time of the "click."
- Into the Renaissance - If an AI player has open borders and a friendly relationship with another Civ, they would sometimes send a Great Admiral to park in their city. If the city tries to purchase a civilian unit while the Great Admiral is parked there, the game could crash. This is corrected.
- Scenario hang - There was a chance that when you won a scenario, the game could hang. This has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue where any user with special characters in their Windows name will be unable to load saves.
- If a player has Steam in "offline mode", and clicks on Mods, into the modding area and then backs out, the game could crash. This is now corrected.
- Game Hang on turn 0 - After patching, many have reported being unable to interact with units or end the first turn. This is now corrected.
- Game could previously hang on "Unit Needs Orders" after the player clicks next turn. This has been corrected, and the camera snap has been fixed.
- A crash that could occur in Hot Seat if the game core threading had been disabled is fixed.
- Fall of Rome Scenario - Golden Ages were switched to providing bonus culture earlier in project. We''ve removed the culture bonus from Golden Ages for the scenario.
- Open Borders that do not exist - If the AI is trying to renew an open borders agreement, but has something more important to talk about in the queue, the system would still record the Open Borders agreement as being active (even though it is not actually in place). This has been corrected.
- Military Caste (+2 culture from garrison) was not working correctly. Whenever a civilian unit embarks, bulbs, or is deleted, it subtracted 2 culture, and kept adding up each time this happened, leaving the city at permanent negative culture. This has been corrected.
- The "Peace Loving" belief was not functioning. This has been corrected.
- When cities bombard attacking units, death animations would now play correctly.
Другие публикации по теме
Авторы Shadow Tactics и Desperados III выпустили новый геймплейный трейлер их следующей стелс-стратегии Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew. В новом ролике команда Mimimi Games решила представить всех проклятых пиратов, которые будут доступны игрокам на релизе.
Вчера в 17:28
Студия Juvty Worlds анонсировала скорый выход своей градостроительной стратегии в сеттинге славянского фэнтези Grimgrad. Релиз игры состоится 5 апреля.
Вчера в 16:26
Компания Fulqrum Publishing совместно со студией Best Way объявила о том, что мультиплеер продолжения знаменитой серии “В тылу врага” Men of War II стал доступен для открытого тестирования
Вчера в 09:59