Список изменений патча 4.2 PTR от 31 мая
1 июня 2011
Компания Blizzard Entertainment опубликовала список изменений, внесенных в находящийся на тестовом сервере патч 4.2 к MMORPG World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Отныне охотники могут приручать 8 новых редких зверей, предлагающих «вызов» при своей поимке; профили интерфейса группы и рейда теперь можно сохранять, переключаясь между различными энкаунтерами и ролями; урон «Чародейской вспышки» магов снижен на 5%; умение чернокнижников «Ожог души» теперь доступно на 20-м уровне, а не на 54-м.
- All character races now have a /roar sound.
- The Defensive pet stance will now only cause the player''s pet to attack enemies which attack the pet or the master.
- Annihilation now increases Obliterate damage by 12/24/36%, down from 15/30/45%.
- Glyph of Dark Succor has been redesigned. Rather than placing a 15% maximum health floor on Death Strike healing while in Frost or Unholy Presence, it causes the next Death Strike within 15 seconds after killing a foe that yields experience or Honor Points to heal for at least 20% of the death knight''s maximum health (still requires Frost or Unholy Presence).
- Thrash initial base damage has been increased to 1464 1042, up from 339. Initial damage attack power scaling has been decreased to 13.8% 9.82%, down from 19.2%. Periodic base damage has been increased to 816 581, up from 189. Periodic damage attack power scaling has been decreased to 2.35% 1.67%, down from 3.26%. In addition, a bug was corrected where armor decreased the periodic damage done by this ability.
- Careful Aim now grants additional critical strike chance against targets over 90% health, up from 80% health.
- 8 new rare tamable beasts have been added, each of which provides a unique taming challenge. Will you be the first hunter to tame Deth''tilac, the rarest and most powerful of them all? Players will need to progress through the Hyjal Regrowth and Molten Front daily questing areas in order to unlock access to the full gamut of taming challenges.
- Arcane Blast damage done has been reduced by 5%.
- Psychic Horror no longer has a forward facing requirement, making it consistent with other non-projectile-based crowd control spells.
- Hemorrhage base damage has been increased by 40%.
- Soul Fire is now available at level 20, down from level 54.
- Recklessness and Deadly Calm can no longer be used at the same time. One cannot be used while the other is active, but using one does not put the other on its full cooldown.
- Two-Handed Weapon Specialization weapon damage increase has been lowered to 12%, down from 20%.
- Dual Wield Specialization weapon damage increase has been lowered to 5%, down from 10%.
- If a player wins a Need roll under the Need Before Greed system on a Bind on Equip item, the item will become Soulbound to that player. The item will remain unbound if won via a Greed roll.
- The order in which characters are listed at the Character Selection screen can now be rearranged and saved.
- Raid Profiles have been added which allow players to save the raid window user interface layout based on type of content (i.e. 10-player raids, 25-player raids, Battlegrounds, etc.) for future use.