Список обновлений патча 4.0.6 PTR от 24 января
25 января 2011
Компания Blizzard Entertainment обновила список изменений патча 4.0.6 к MMORPG World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, находящегося на тестовом сервере PTR. Некоторые интересные переделки произошли в подземельях и классах. Так, например, после победы над боссами подземелий Затерянный город Тол’вир, Грим Батол и Чертоги Созидания теперь можно получить по 30 очков справедливости; награда за ежедневные квесты в случайных подземельях была увеличена с 70 до 140 очков справедливости; игрокам теперь не нужно отыскивать входы в подземелья Катаклизма для того, чтобы попасть в них через систему поиска попутчиков.
Читать далее Гильдии
- The guild reward Armadillo Pup now requires revered faction instead of exalted.
- The guild faction requirement on the Guild Herald has been lowered to Revered reputation.
Подземелья и рейды
- Level-85 dungeon bosses in Lost City of the Tol''Vir, Grim Batol, and Halls of Origination now drop 30 Justice Points each when killed.
- The daily Random Dungeon reward on normal difficulty has been increased to 140 Justice Points, up from 70.
- Players no longer need to discover Cataclysm dungeon entrances in order to access them via the Dungeon Finder.
- Rejuvenation is now trained at level 3, down from level 8. In addition, its mana cost is now 20% of base mana.
- Moonkin Form now grants 15% damage reduction instead of increased armor. In addition, shapeshifting in or out of this form now breaks roots. Note this is not stated in the tooltip.
- Blood in the Water: Timing on this effect has been improved so that Ferocious Bite will immediately refresh Rip, rather than be slightly delayed (which gave a chance for the Rip to expire despite being refreshed).
- Divine Light mana cost has been increased by approximately 10%.
- Flash of Light mana cost has been increased by approximately 10%.
- Holy Light mana cost has been increased by approximately 10%.
- Lay on Hands now causes Forbearance on the target. It used to only cause it when cast on the paladin. This was an old design from when Divine Protection caused Forbearance and the paladin didn''t want to prevent a tank from using their defensive cooldown.
- Lay on Hands cannot be a critical effect and will not be affected by most abilities which modify healing (such as Beacon of Light). In addition, Lay on Hands is no longer on the global cooldown.
- Aura Mastery: This ability no longer increases the benefit granted by Crusader Aura.
- Eternal Glory: The chance to not consume Holy Power from this talent now also applies to not consuming the clearcasting effect generated by Divine Purpose.
- Blade Flurry is now a toggle that can be turned off by pressing the button again. In addition, this ability no longer has a fixed duration, but will go on cooldown for 10 seconds after being canceled (similar to Stealth). In addition, Blade Flurry now reduces energy generation by 30% while active, up from 20%.
- Healing Rain now has a 40-yard radius, up from 30, to be consistent with other shaman heals.
- Elemental Overload (Mastery) procs of Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning can now generate Rolling Thunder charges.
- Devour (Felhunter) cooldown has been increased to 20 seconds, up from 8. Devour is no longer able to be auto-cast.
- Soul Swap can no longer be dispelled (the aura given to the warlock between swapping).
- Single-Minded Fury bonus has been increased to 20%, up from 15%.
- The PvP Balance druid 4-piece set bonus effect has been increased to 20 Solar Energy and 13 Lunar Energy, up from 5 and 13. The effect will also now be more intelligent at choosing whether to give the druid Lunar or Solar Energy (it checks the Balance Power to determine which to give depending on which energy is higher at the time).
Квесты и существа
- Rusty Rifles will now spawn more frequently at Farson Keep.
- Players should now always receive 6 daily quests in Tol Barad Peninsula as intended, rather than sometimes only getting 5.