The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Бета-патч 1.4.15
24 января 2012
Компания Bethesda Softworks сообщила о выпуске бета-версии патча 1.4.15 для проекта The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Патч уже доступен для скачивания на сервисе Steam.
Слово "бета" в названии говорит о том, что патч все еще находится в разработке, и устанавливать его следует лишь в том случае, если в перечне исправлений фигурирует проблема, с которой вы сталкивались, да и то – на свой страх и риск.
- BUG FIXES
- General optimizations for memory and performance
- Optimized bookshelf script in player-owned houses that would occasionally cause active scripts to lag and also cause an increase to saved games filesize (PS3)
- Improved compiler optimization settings
- Memory optimizations related to scripting
- Fixed crashes related to pathing and AI
- Fixed crash in Haemar''s Shame if player had already completed "A Daedra''s Best Friend"
- Fixed rare crash with loading saved games
- Fixed issue with accented characters not displaying properly at the end of a line
- Fixed issue where quests would incorrectly progress after reloading a save
- Fixed issues with placing and removing books from bookshelves in the player''s home
- Fixed issue where weapon racks and plaques would not work correctly in player''s house if player immediately visits their house before purchasing any furnishing.
- Fixed issue where the player house in Windhelm would not clean up properly
- Fixed crash related to giant attacks and absorb spells
- Fixed issue with ash piles not cleaning up properly
- Fixed occasional issue where overwriting an existing save would fail
- Fixed memory crash with container menu
- Fixed infinite loop with bookshelves
- Fixed issue where traps in Shalidor''s Maze would not work properly in French, German, Spanish and Italian versions
- Fixed issue where transforming back to human from werewolf would occasionally fail
- Bows and daggers will display properly when placed on weapon racks
- QUEST FIXES
- The Unusual Gem inside the Thalmor Embassy is now accessible after finishing "Diplomatic Immunity"
- In "Breaching Security", the quest token is no longer required to receive a fortune reading from Olava the Feeble
- Fixed issue where Galmar would not complete Joining the Stormcloaks properly if "Season Unending" was an active quest
- Fixed issue where starting "Season Unending" after finishing "Joining the Stormcloaks" would prevent "The Jagged Crown" from starting properly.
- Fixed issue progressing through "Message to Whiterun" while "Season Unending" was still open would block progression for both quests.
- In "Arniel''s Endeavor", fixed issue where a quest journal would trigger multiple times
- In "Forbidden Legend", the amulet fragment can no longer disappear after player leaves a dungeon without taking it
- Fixed rare issue in "Forbidden Legend" where killing Mikrul Gauldurson while sneaking would make his corpse unaccessible
- In "The White Phial", the phial can no longer disappear if player leaves dungeon without taking it
- "The White Phial" will now start properly if player already has a briar heart in their inventory
- Player can no longer get stuck in Misty Grove after completing "A Night to Remember"
- Fixed issue where leaving Riften during "A Chance Arrangement" would prevent quest from progressing
- In "Darkness Returns", a door in Twilight Sepulcher will properly open if the player leaves the dungeon for an extended period of time before completing the quest
- In "Revealing the Unseen", if the player leaves the Oculory for an extended period of time after placing the focusing crystal and returns, the quest will proceed correctly
- "Onmund''s Request" will now start properly if player has already found Enthir''s staff before receiving this quest
- Fixed instance where Tonilia would stop buying stolen items and also would not give Guild Leader Armor
- "Repairing the Phial" will start properly if player already has unmelting snow or mammoth tusk in their inventory
- Finding Pantea''s Flute before speaking with Pantea no longer prevents her quest from updating
- In "The Break of Dawn", fixed rare instance where a quest object would spawn incorrectly on the Katariah during Hail Sithis
- Fixed rare issue in "The Mind of Madness" where player is unable to equip the Wabbajack
- Fixed issue in "Pieces of the Past" where Mehrunes Dagon''s Razor will not trigger properly if player leaves the cell for extended period of time before activating it
- "Blood''s Honor" will start properly if you visited and completed Driftshade and an extended period of time passes before starting the quest.
- Fixed rare issue where "Dampened Spirits" would not start properly
- Fixed issue where killing guards in Cidhna Mine would block progression for "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine"
- Fixed numerous issues with "Blood on the Ice" not triggering properly
- In "Blood on the Ice", Calixto can now be killed if player owns a house in Windhelm
- In "The Cure for Madness", killing Cicero then resurrecting him no longer impedes quest progress
- Fixed rare issue in "To Kill an Empire" where an NPC would fail to die properly
- Clearing Knifepoint Ridge before starting "Boethiah''s Champion" no longer prevents quest from starting.