9 июня в 18:00
Выпущен DLC-пак Home Turf
access_time 30 января 2013
Выпущен DLC-пак Home Turf для MMORPG DC Universe Online, сообщила компания Sony Online Entertainment. Разработчики ввели следующие нововведения:
- Базы игроков: участники со статусом Legendary и обладатели Home Turf получат два тематических логова – Gothic и Deco, а также меньшее по размерам убежище «Dive» в Dispenser.
- Отныне пользователи могут кастомизировать свои базы, используя режим «Base Decoration Mode».
- На каждой базе появились элементы Mainframe и Dispenser – игроки могут разблокировать доступ к улучшениям и временным баффам, активируя энергетические ячейки генератора, а также задавать уровень доступа для друзей и участников лиг – последние смогут войти и помочь декорировать базу.
- Lair Battle PvP – сражения с оппонентами в своем или чужом логове. Требование по уровню – 30.
- Тактические модификации – с их помощью можно модифицировать экипировку и оружие для получения различных боевых преимуществ (с 30 уровня).
- Новые ежедневные задания в Arkham Asylum, Ace Chemicals, Steelworks и Stryker’s Island (30 уровень, боевой рейтинг 70).
- Новые награды для героев и злодеев, новые стили оружия, наборы брони и многое другое.
Список изменений Home Turf DLC Pack Now Available!
Legendary members and owners of Home Turf receive two Lair Themes: “Gothic” and “Deco”, and a Theme for a smaller, limited “Dive” Hideout available in the Dispenser. Look for “Home is Where Your Base Is” in your Mission Journal. Complete the mission to receive one Deed which can be used for placing a base at an in-game address of your choice. The mission is granted at level 12 or higher.
Base Decoration Mode & Customization
Players are able to customize their Base in many different ways using the Base Decoration Mode. Accessed via the Control Panel located near the entrance of your base, Decoration Mode is the place for arranging items throughout the Base, customizing the colors of certain areas of the Base, selecting the player’s Emblem to be displayed on a wall plaque, and renaming the Base. Players can customize their Base(s) by adding items found throughout DC Universe Online.
Base Mainframe and Dispenser
Each Base comes equipped with a Mainframe and a Dispenser that can be accessed inside your base. Players can unlock and gain access to Upgrades and temporary Boosts by activating the Mainframe’s Generator power cells. Players can also set Permissions through their Mainframe to allow friends and League mates to enter and help decorate their Base.
Lair Battle PvP
Take on your opponent in your Lair or your opponent’s Lair. Once you have created your own Lair, go to your On Duty Menu, select Lair Battles under the Arenas: PvP tab and select your Lair to Queue. Level Requirement: 30
Tactical Mods are available through your Base’s Dispenser. Tactical Mods can be socketed to your gear and weapons to add a wide range of combat benefits. Level Requirement: 30
Upgrades and Boosts
Players can access Upgrades and temporary Boosts from their Mainframe. These Upgrades and Boosts can be added to your Utility Belt and ability bar to call in Orbital Strikes, Supply Drops, Sidekicks or Back-Up (Heroes) and Accomplices or Henchmen (Villains).
New Daily Missions
- Home Turf Daily Missions can be found at Arkham Asylum, Ace Chemicals, Steelworks, and Stryker’s Island locations. Look for “Trouble at Ace Chemicals” (Heroes) and “Hostile Takeover at Steelworks” (Villains) in your Mission Journal. Level Requirement: 30 Combat Rating Requirement: 70
- Bounty posters can be found at the Arkham Water Processing Facility Dock, Steelworks, the Processing Facility on Stryker’s Island, and Ace Chemicals in Gotham. Home Turf bounties are Raid level so bring some friends! Level Requirement: 30 Combat Rating Requirement: 70
- New Feats, Collections, Investigations, and Briefs added!
- Four new gear styles and two new weapon sets inspired by Home Turf added!
Hand of Fate Boss Content Move
- All Hand of Fate Operation Boss fights have moved to their own separate instance. The Operation content will remain the same and players will be moved to a separate instance for the final boss fight.
- Players can now access the new Looking for Group chat channel! This channel allows players who are looking for a group to communicate with one another while in different areas throughout DC Universe Online. The LFG channel groups players into one of four chat channel groups depending on where you are in the world; Safehouses and HQs, Metropolis, Gotham, and Central City. The Safehouses and HQs grouping includes The Watchtower, Hall of Doom, Police Stations, Nightclubs, and player Bases. The Looking for Group channel works in any public zone but not in private instances. The Looking for Group channel is cross phase but same faction. Typing /lfg before any chat communication will move the communication to a Looking for Group channel and distribute the message to everyone in that zone.
- With the launch of the new Home Turf DLC, Legendary members and owners of this DLCcan purchase additional Deeds and Lair Themes from the Marketplace! You can change the look of your existing Base with one of these Lair Themes, purchase up to three additional Deeds, to have more than one Base! The appearance of your Hardware and Amenities will update to match your new Lair theme. Themes also allow access to matching Back-Up/Henchmen! Your character must be at least level 12 and have completed the introductory Base mission to purchase additional Deeds and Lairs from the Marketplace.
- Additional Lair Themes available for purchase:
- The Ancient Lair, complete with Stone Statues
- The Bunker Lair, complete with Military Operatives
- The Cave Lair, complete with High Tech Robots
- The Industrial Lair, complete with Retro-Futuristic Robots
- Free to Play and Premium members receive a limited “Dive” Hideout theme that includes limited amenities and limited features as part of the DLC Home Turf release. Look for “Hiding Out” in your Mission Journal and complete the mission to receive one Deed which can be used for placing a Hideout base at an in-game address of your choice. The mission is granted at level 12 or higher.
- Each Base comes equipped with a Mainframe and a Dispenser that can be accessed inside your base. Permissions can be set through the Mainframe to allow friends and League mates to enter and help decorate their Base. Players are able to customize their Base in many different ways using the Base Decoration Mode. Accessed via the Control Panel located near the entrance of your Base, Decoration Mode is the place for arranging items throughout the Base, customizing the colors of certain areas of the base, selecting the player’s Emblem to be displayed on a wall plaque, and renaming the Base. Players can also customize their Base(s) by adding items found throughout DC Universe Online.
- Free to Play and Premium Members can access all of the Player Base features by purchasing Home Turf or by becoming a Legendary member.
- Marks of Triumph awarded from Daily Dungeon bonus are now sent to the players inventory overflow when the player’s inventory is full.
- When the server determines a player is stuck and automatically warped, this does not affect your warp timers in the Map UI.
- Custom Chat channels should now persist after switching characters.
- The 2 Year Anniversary Cake trinket icon has changed to better represent the item.
- Fixed an issue where having a socketed item in your inventory and purchasing the same exact item from a vendor would prevent the new item from being socketed.
- Minor text updates to player base item drops.
- Catwoman’s Claw should now function properly and no longer cause the player to become unresponsive and unable to attack or target.
- New PvP Mark Conversion items have been added to the Mark Conversion vendors in the Watchtower and Hall of Doom.
- Heavy Shuriken’s damage should no longer be blocked by friendly targets.
- Fear and Loathing:
- Green Lantern Alan Scott has declared he will no longer be brushed aside without a fight and will knock any flying Villain aggressors out of the air that attempt to dodge his attacks.
- Green Lantern Alan Scott''s willpower has been restored and his constructs are more deadly.
- Clinical Strike: Old air scrubbers are now replaced with new air scrubbers to ensure everyone gets their fair share.
- Queen of Lies: Hero: Aquaman''s confusion while under Circe''s spell should no longer keep you from advancing when defeating him.
- A Black Dawn:
- Fixed an issue where encasements could break before the transport timer was finished.
- Players now move faster when transporting encased enemies.
- Wayward Souls: Avenging Spirit Guidicus has agreed to fill his pockets with loot before joining the battle...it is now likely something will fall out if he is defeated.
- With a Vengeance: Doctor Fate has been reprimanded for his idea of a practical joke; trapping players in an infinite loop between the Watchtower and his Sanctuary. He has agreed to allow you to continue through the rest of the operation.
- Map: Sections of the map should no longer disappear when using the + and – buttons on the Map UI.
- The Metropolis Master Flier - Villain feat now has the correct description for the Little Bohemia Adept Flight Challenge in the Feats UI.
Ранние публикации по игре DC Universe Online
Сейчас в эфире
10 июня в 22:49
9 июня в 12:02
8 июня в 07:00
7 июня в 13:23