Обновления игр на сервисе Steam - 14.05.12
14 мая 2012
Разработчики игр Sniper Elite V2, Dear Esther, Jagged Alliance: Back in Action и Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter выпустили обновления для своих проектов. Патчи уже доступны для скачивания с помощью сервиса Steam.
Sniper Elite V2
SEv2 Update 1.03: 10th May 2012
- Fixed failure to progress beyond the lobby in peer games after playing a dedicated server game.
- Player names in lobby chat are no longer coloured according to the player''s current team.
- Player HUD now hidden on death.
- Dedicated server - max players can now be set before adding any maps to the rotation.
- Kill notifications should no longer occasionally show the wrong victim or killer.
- Wind now correctly disabled when set to None in the server settings.
- A new best shot score or best shot distance in an individual session will no longer overwrite the best for all sessions (unless it is the best overall).
- When dead in multiplayer, input in the game menu will no longer be used to respawn the player.
- Multiplayer server list now populates while searching, instead of only when the search completes.
- Multiplayer game time now only starts when the warmup time has elapsed.
- Fixed player getting stuck in the carrying pose if a body is dropped while falling.
- Fixed corruption of player stats after multiple leaderboard updates.
- Attempting to join a passworded server through the Steam overlay or friend invites will now bring up the password entry box.
- Player connection and disconnection notices now shown in the chatbox.
- Various optimisations for people experiencing lower framerates in the full game than in the demo.
- Distance King kill notifications now show the correct score for the game mode instead of the single player score.
- Fire in the Church map will no longer cause instant death on one-hit-kill servers.
- Improved performance/FPS across "Church" multiplayer map.
- Added "-60Hz" command line option to force a maximum refresh rate of 60Hz, for users who find the game always boots into an unsupported resolution in fullscreen mode.
- All unlocked levels are now available in the co-op lobby screen, to resolve progression blocker after Flak Tower. Dear Esther change notes:
-Fixed issues with the game refusing to launch on some video cards (directx) Jagged Alliance: Back in Action V 1.13a
Added DLC support, DLC can be accessed via main menu
Savegames crated on DLC maps are marked in the loading menu
Fixed ammo for Grenade Launcher not displayed as 40mm
Fixed crash upon deleting all mails
Fixed exploit that allowed to duplicate items and could result in crashes
Fixed right click allowing to move items from sector inventory when it was inaccessible
Fixed cone preview displayed on turning in plan & go vanishing when the stance is changed after the turning action
Fixed mouse cursor vanishing when scrolling by moving the cursor to the border of the screen in fullscreen mode while pressing ALT or WASD
Fixed building attacker AI with melee weapon stopping when attacked from afar
Fixed mercs and militia not dropping correctly from ladders when dying while still climbing Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter r21149b
+ Fixed a Suul''ka repair crash.
+ Restored sound.
+ The add to invoice button now correctly accumulates favorite invoice ships.
+ Stations no longer cause combat rounds versus gate ships.
+ Fixed some pathological combat AI issues that were preventing it
from attacking certain features such as deployted gates.
+ Fixed new Zuul AI slow-boating.
+ Fixed tech tree issue involving Plasma Focusing.
+ Added 3-second combat ending warning.
+ Fleets with damaged ships now display red in lists.