Список известных проблем SWTOR от 4 декабря
Опубликован список известных проблем, существующих в sci-fi MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic, от 4 декабря 2012 года, сообщает компания BioWare. В него входят как общие затруднения игроков с различными моделями оплаты, так и связанные с Cartel Market, персонажами-компаньонами, флешпойнтами и операциями. По словам разработчиков, из списка исключены некоторые проблемы:
- Эксплойты – даже если о них известно, игрокам знать о них не нужно до исправления.
- Баги, по которым проводится активное расследование, но полная информация еще не собрана.
- Проблемы с производительностью – для них есть отдельная тема на форумах пользовательской поддержки.
- Те ошибки, которые незначительно затрагивают геймплей.
UPDATED: December 4th, 2012
- There is not currently an indication for Free-to-Play players to inform them that their characters are not able to use guild repair funds.
- While using looping emotes (such as /dance), players may be unable to open certain containers or unlock abilities.
- Preferred Status Players are given an incorrect message indicating their maximum number of GTN sales.
- Free-to-Play Guild Leaders are currently not able to view default rank permissions.
- If players have selected "Hide Head Slot", cinematics will briefly display helmets before they disappear.
- If players join a group conversation via holocall, their preset mood emote will not function and can not be set.
- French and German versions may be missing proper text for tooltips, item descriptions, vendor tabs, or titles.
- Free-to-Play and Preferred Players are incorrectly allowed to purchase the Legacy Fleet Pass item from the Cartel Market when it has no benefit for them.
- The button on the sale tab of the GTN that allows you to purchase additional sale slots is not visible after a player purchases the 4th sale slot upgrade, even though a 5th sale slot upgrade is available in the Cartel Market.
- Characters with Level 50 are not currently prevented from purchasing or using Experience Boosts.
- Characters with Valor Rank 100 are not currently prevented from purchasing or using Cartel Market Valor Boosts.
- Some Cartel Market items designate that they can be sold when they can not.
- Some items on the Cartel Market may have missing or incorrect icons.
- The description for unlocking additional inventory slots currently does not inform Subscribers that they are able to unlock additional space using in game credits.
- Some boosts in the Cartel Market do not have complete tooltips.
Classes and Combat
- Attacking pets from the opposite faction will cause abilities to have incorrect animation.
- Newly-learned crafting schematics may be lost upon logging out. This only affects Crew Skills that have been picked up after another was abandoned.
- Once players convert to Subscriber Status, extra Crew Skills are not unlocked automatically. Players must go into the Cartel Market and select which skills to unlock. Players will not be charged for these unlocks after subscribing.
- When sending multiple companion characters on the same mission granted by a Mission Discovery, only the first mission will be successful and duplicate missions will be consumed.
- If players give a gift to their companion but then unsummon the companion before the cast bar is complete, the gift will disappear and no affection will be granted.
- Khem Val''s weapon is not visible when sheathed.
- Companion Lightsaber glowing may persist in some circumstances after the companion has been dismissed.
- Gault: When the ability "Volley" is activated manually by the player, the channel bar will only appear briefly and the ability will cancel early. When it is used by Gault automatically, the channel will work properly.
- Companion conversations will not trigger properly in the Drunkard''s Vote Cantina on Coruscant.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Flashpoint: The Foundry: Players will expereince a client crash after the conversation with Helm Officer Martos. This only occurs in Hard Mode.
- Operation: Explosive Conflict: The "Protected" buff may remain on Ugnaugh Machinist longer than intended.
- Operation: Terror From Beyond: During the encounter with Kel''Sara, the "Mark of Death" ability will not be visible by players with a Graphics Quality Preset of "Very Low"
- Operation: Terror From Beyond: Recognizer and Regulator''s targeting reticles may not display properly when players are standing on the outer (blue) circle of the encounter''s platform.
- If players are on a mission step that requires them to return to their Capital World (Dromund Kaas or Coruscant), using the Legacy ability "Priority Transport: Capital World" will not properly update the mission step.
Workaround: Players must return to their ship, leave the Capital World, and then return by means other than the "Priority Transport: Capital World" Legacy ability in order to advance the mission.
Missions and NPCs
- Section X: The Shackle Remote mission item from [DAILY] March of the Dread Guard is incorrectly displayed in the Mission Log for [DAILY] Hyperbiology and [DAILY] Targeted Misfire.
- Section X: Lost Reconnaissance: Slaying the Voracious Tuk''ata does not grant intended progress towards the mission step "Defeat Wild Beasts."
- Trooper: Justice: Players can currently become stuck while attempting to complete the Trooper mission Justice if they fall into a section of missing floor encountered during the mission.
Workaround: Players can avoid the hole, but if they become stuck they must use a Fleet Pass or other area transition pass (like Priority Transport: Capital World) to become unstuck.
- Bounty Hunter: Honor or Glory: This misssion does not have mapnotes.
- Bounty Hunter: Number One With A Bullet: The loading screen text does not update as intended. This does not affect the character''s game progress, and the mission''s completion is valid.
- Sith Warrior: Contact Made: When beginning the mission, it does not show up under Balmorra on the Galaxy Map.
- Sith Inquisitor: The Prophet Arrives: Players are not rewarded with proper lightside/darkside points for this mission.
- Imperial Agent: Hostile Takeover: When using the "Droid Disguise" to infiltrate the VerveGen Corporation, characters will become completely invisible.
- Jedi Consular: Find the Ancient Weapon: This optional Class mission on Voss does not currently update as intended when players successfully loot the mission item.
- Currently, the Imperial Fleet does not have a Quesh Commendation Vendor
Workaround: Imperial players must travel to the planet to spend Quesh commendations.
- Players who have reached Valor Rank 100 are not properly promoted to Operations Leader in Warzones.
Items and Economy
- Cartel Market items - including the Heroes'' Banner - display a Credit Value and the "Right-click to sell this item" message while at a Vendor. These items cannot be sold and should not display this information.
- Some vehicle items have a level requirement that is not displayed to the player. These items cannot be learned even though a player may meet the Speeder Piloting Skill level.
- The tooltip information for Ball Toss is incomplete.
- The Elegant Loungewear bottoms currently have an incorrect icon in the Cartel Market
- When purchasing the Czerka Patroller Speeder from Barik on the Republic Fleet, players will not be given a confirmation box before purchasing.
- Adding or removing a crystal does not update the credit value of the items as intended.
- Ship armor and shield values do not update as intended when hovering over the UI.
- The proper visual effect will not play for Sith Warriors when shields regenerate.
- Engine trails from the back of ships are not displaying properly.
- The Unify Color option does not currently function for Companion Characters.
- Premium Players who are in a Free-to-Play guild are still shown some UI elements intended for Free-to-Play and Preferred Players.
- Players who are unable to join a chat channel without the proper permission are not currently given an error message.
- Character Preview does not work as intended in Hard Mode Flashpoints.
- The Preview Window does not work as intended in Section X.
- The Preview Window may display incorrectly when inspecting other players with the Character Window open.
- Some items appear with low quality graphics in the Preview Window.
- *The option to Enable Movable Secondary Windows does not properly apply to the Cartel Market.
- *When traveling from Section X, the Galaxy Map does not display travel fuel costs.
- When using the Who List to report inappropriate player behavior, there is not currently an option to select a report category.
- If a player selects "x" to cancel after choosing "Set Comment" on the Friends List, the button for "Set Comment" will become unusable.
Workaround: Players can reset the UI by pressing CTRL+U twice to resolve the issue.
- Online friends will sometimes display as offline on the "Friends" tab of the Social Window.
- The Logout Window will not appear as intended if a player logs out while inside of a phase and in a group.
- Several tooltips in the UI Menu are do not display descriptions properly.
P.S. Подписывайтесь на наш YouTube канал.