Список срочных исправлений патча 5.2 от 11 марта
12 марта 2013
Опубликован список срочных исправлений от 11 марта 2013 года к обновлению 5.2 «Властелин Грома» для MMORPG World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, сообщил официальный американский сайт этого проекта от Blizzard Entertainment. Предприняты изменения рейдов, подземелий и сценариев, исправлена ошибка с задержкой сигнала в начале полей сражений, а также некоторые баги.
Читать полностью Classes
- Blind should now break on damage from Frozen Orb.
- Beast of Fable: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Greyhoof.
- More Giant Dinosaur Bones and Many More Giant Dinosaur Bones can now only be completed once per day.
- Players visiting a different realm are no longer eligible to receive loot from Oondasta or Nalak, The Storm Lord. A forum thread discussing the reasoning for this change have been created.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Oondasta to not award loot to some players.
- Fetid Meat Pile now properly lets players that are sufficiently far away to drop out of combat.
- Zandalari Dinomancers now have a much lower chance to drop the Zandalari Anklerender, Footslasher, Kneebiter, and Toenibbler.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- All raid bosses now drop the appropriate number of tier tokens for Raid Finder, 10/25-player normal and heroic modes.
- Fixed an issue where Luck of the Draw would sometimes be incorrectly applied to Challenge Mode groups.
Throne of Thunder
- Combustion now deals 100% of the player’s damage to Primordius while the player is under the effects of Fully Mutated.
- Reduced the health of The Council of Elders for 10-player normal and heroic mode.
- Fixed an issue with Durumu the Forgotten where Life Drain''s stun was not transferring correctly.
- Reduced the health of the Gurubashi, Amani, Drakkari, and Farraki adds on the Horridon encounter.
- Iron Qon for 25-player normal and heroic modes had the following change: The amount of damage dealt by Unleashed Flame and number of people needed to trigger Unleashed Flame had been reduced.
- Iron Qon for 10/25-player normal modes had the following changes: Shatter damage have been reduced by 20%, damage from Arching Lightning have been reduced by 10%, and Rising Anger stacks more slowly.
- Fixed an issue where Lilian Voss'' Dark Blaze was invisible.
Temple of Ahn’Qiraj
- The Prophet Skeram and any illusions created during the encounter no longer drop loot or provide reputation when killed. This is a temporary change to address an issue with the encounter.
- Fixed an issue with latency near the beginning of a Battleground.
- Creation of Lightning Steel Ingots now requires at least one of the factions to have unlocked the Thunder Forge.
- Saurok Ritualist''s Sacrificial Dagger is no longer bind-on-equip (BoE).
- The Skin of the Saurok disguise in Ihgaluk Crag will no longer cancel Druid Moonkin and Tree of Life forms.
- Fixed an issue where Worgen were unable to use Two Forms after crossing into a coalesced zone while in combat.
P.S. Подписывайтесь на наш YouTube канал.