Список изменений патча 4.2 PTR от 7 июня
8 июня 2011
Компания Blizzard Entertainment опубликовала список изменений, внесенных в находящийся на тестовом сервере патч 4.2 к MMORPG World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. К наиболее интересным обновлениям можно отнести следующие: в Хиджале появилось множество совершенно новых ежедневных квестов; все очки доблести на панели валюты были конвертированы в очки справедливости; Ущелье Песни Войны вернули в ротацию рейтинговых полей сражений; произведены небольшие исправления рыцарей смерти, друидов, охотников.
Читать полностью General
- New Daily Quests Available
- A large assortment of all-new daily quests and rewards are now available in Hyjal, where players can help the Guardians of Hyjal push back the allies of Ragnaros and establish a forward operating base in the Firelands. In order to partake in the Regrowth and Molten Front daily quests, players must have at least completed up to and including the quest Aessina''s Miracle. Once this quest has been completed, players should speak with Matoclaw in the Sanctuary of Malorne to take part in the Regrowth efforts.
- All existing Valor Points in the Currency tab have been converted to Justice Points. Any points above the Justice Point cap will be converted into gold at a rate of 47 silver per point and mailed to characters.
Raids & Dungeons
- All cauldron buffs are now usable while mounted.
- High Priest Kilnara''s death now turns off the flaming tiki mask gauntlet.
- High Priest Venoxis''s death now removes the poison from the plants at the start of the dungeon.
- D.E.H.T.A. has recently placed a great number of critters under their protection, especially rabbits and squirrels. Because of this, Flintlocke''s Woodchucker has been re-fitted to use wild chickens until an "agreement" can be reached.
Player vs. Player
- Warsong Gulch has been added back into the Rated Battleground rotation.
- Season 10 Conquest Point weapons will only be purchasable once a required minimum sum of Conquest Points has been reached during the current season. For example, Ruthless Gladiator''s Pike costs 3400 Conquest Points to purchase. However, players must first earn a total of 11650 Conquest Points during Season 10 before they are able to purchase it.
- Season 9 Honor Point weapons will only be purchasable once a required minimum sum of Honor Points has been reached during the current season. For example, Vicious Gladiator''s Pike costs 3400 Honor Points to purchase. However, players must first earn a total of 18500 Honor Points during Season 10 before they are able to purchase it.
- Once the minimum sum of points required to purchase weapons is reached, all available weapons can be purchased for their listed costs. The point requirement is not reset once a purchase is made.
- Weapon tooltips from the vendor will let players know how many more Conquest or Honor Points must be earned in the current season before the item can be purchased.
- Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases two-handed weapon damage by 3/7/10%, down from 4/8/12%.
Druid Bug Fixes
- It is no longer possible in some encounters to use Feral Charge when closer than its minimum range.
- Black Arrow damage done has been increased by roughly 40%.
- 8 10 new rare tamable beasts have been added, each of which provides a unique taming challenge.
- Glyph of Soul Swap now applies a 30-second cooldown to Soul Swap, up from 15 seconds.
Warrior Bug Fixes
- It is no longer possible in some encounters to use Charge when closer than its minimum range.