Список изменений патча 5.2 PTR от 25 февраля
26 февраля 2013
Список изменений патча 5.2 PTR от 25 февраля 2013 года опубликован на американском официальном сайте MMORPG World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria, сообщила компания Blizzard Entertainment. Произошли различные изменения профессий «Рыбная ловля», «Ювелирное дело», «Кожевенное дело», а также игровых классов «Рыцарь смерти», «Друид», «Монах», «Жрец» и «Разбойник».
Читать полностью Classes
- Area Damage Cap: The area damage cap is now 20 targets (was 10). This means area of effect damage spells now reach their maximum damage when striking 20 targets. If more than 20 targets are struck, then the total damage done is spread evenly over the actual number of targets present.
- Blood Plague now deals 15% more damage.
- Frost Fever now deals 15% more damage.
- Blood Parasite now summons Bloodworms with 15% of the Death Knight''s health (was 18%) and Blood Burst now heals for 25% per stack of Blood Gorged (was 30% per stack).
- Howling Blast now deals 8% more damage to the primary target. Damage to other enemies in the area-of-effect remains unchanged.
- Icy Talons now increases attack speed by 25% (was 20%).
- Might of the Frozen Wastes now increases melee damage by 15% (was 10%).
- Scourge Strike now deals 3.8% more damage.
- Dispersion now has a 3-minute cooldown for Druids (was 2 minutes).
- Rip now deals 15% more damage.
- Wild Mushrooms will now gain 25% of the overhealing performed by the Druid’s Rejuvenation effects, up to a maximum of 33% of the Druid’s health in bonus healing, and growing larger as they do so. When Wild Mushroom: Bloom is cast, this bonus healing will be divided evenly amongst targets in the area of effect.
- Incanter''s Ward can now be removed by magic dispels.
- Frostbolt now deals 32% more damage.
- Spear Hand Strike, used on a target that''s facing the Monk silences them for 2 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Jab now costs 8% (was 4%) of base mana to use.
- The Glyphed version of Uplift now costs 16% of base mana (was 6.6%) to cast.
- Soothing Mists now generates chi more consistently and average generation rate is slightly higher.
- Muscle Memory is a new passive ability for Mistweaver Monks. Successful Jabs and Spinning Crane Kicks which damages at least 3 enemies cause Muscle Memory. Muscle Memory causes the Monk''s next Tiger Palm or Blackout Kick to deal 150% more damage and restore 4% mana.
- Brewing: Tigereye Brew now gains 1 charge after spending 3 Chi (was 4 Chi), increases damage by 1% per stack (was 2%), can stack to 20 but only 10 charges can be consumed per activation, and a user interface alert displays upon reaching 10 charges. Stacks of Tigereye Brew are cleared at the start of a raid encounter.
- Avenging Wrath now has a cooldown of 2 minutes for Retribution Paladins (was 3 minutes). The cooldown remains unchanged for Holy and Protection Paladins.
- Tier-14 Retribution 4-piece set bonus has been changed to increase damage on all Seals and Judgment by 10%.
- For Shadow, this ability causes Mind Flay to gain the Insanity effect on a target affected by Devouring Plague
- Power Infusion now increases the Priest''s damage by 5% in addition to current effects.
- Psyfiend belonging to an individual Priest will no longer cast Psychic Horror on the same target twice.
- Penance damage and healing has been increased by 20%, now a cooldown of 9 seconds (was 10 seconds), and has a range of 40 yards for both friendly and hostile targets (was 40 yards for friendly and 30 yards for hostile targets).
- Shadowform now increases the Priest''s Shadow damage by 25% (was 20%).
- Tier-14 Holy/Discipline 4-piece set bonus now reduces the cooldown of Penance by 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Dispatch now deals 15% more damage.
- Envenom now deals 20% more damage.
- Elemental Focus now increases the Shaman''s spell damage by 15% (was 10%).
- Shamanism now increases the damage of Lightning Bolt by 70% (was 50%).
- Spirit walk now has a 1-minute cooldown (was 2 minutes).
- Immolate now deals 20% more damage.
- Shadow Bolt now deals 15% more damage.
- Grimoire of Sacrifice now increases the damage of abilities by 15% (was 25%) for Destruction Warlocks and 35% (was 50%) for Affliction Warlocks. In addition, it now provides the spell Whiplash instead of Seduction when a Succubus is sacrificed.
- Hand of Gul''dan now deals 15% more damage.
- Shadowflame now deals 15% more damage.
- Soul Fire now deals 22% more damage.
- Touch of Chaos now deals 15% more damage.
- Wild Imp''s Firebolt now deals 15% more damage.
- Conflagrate now deals 20% more damage.
- Incinerate now deals 10% more damage.
- Execute now deals 25% less damage.
- Players may now participate in pet battle duels while in the Throne of Thunder instance.
- Brilliant Kaliri, Jade Tentacle, Tirisfal Batling, Firefly, Jade Crane Chick, Gilnean Raven, and Shore Crawler are no longer available in multiple breeds.
- Anubisath Idol: Sandstorm and Deflection have swapped ability positions.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Throne of Thunder raid bosses in Normal and Heroic difficulties have a chance of dropping items with the Thunderforged designation. Thunderforged items are 6 item levels higher than their Normal or Heroic counterparts and will drop more frequently in 25-player raids. For a more in-depth look at this change, check out this discussion thread.
- Mantid Archaeology has been added. Players will be able to uncover common and rare Mantid artifacts.
- Players can purchase a Mantid Artifact Sonic Locator to focus exclusively on Mantid digsites.
- The Lorewalker’s Map now randomizes all digsites in Pandaria, rather than just 1.
- Updates have been made to the “museum” at the Seat of Knowledge.
- New raid and PvP blacksmithing recipes have been added, and can be acquired through daily research of Lightning Steel Ingots.
- Seasoned Blacksmiths will be able to find a way to create Lightning Steel Ingots once their realm has unlocked the Thunderforges on the Isle of Thunder. These ingots will allow blacksmiths to recreate powerful weapons from the past, updated for Mists of Pandaria. These power weapons will be bind-on-equip and making them will take a significant amount of dedication.
- For blacksmiths who have lapsed in their trade (i.e., haven’t practiced blacksmithing since the Burning Crusade), there is a (not necessarily cost efficient) way to catch-up. Blacksmiths at your faction’s shrines in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms will be able to teach you training plans for crafting common household items using Ghost Iron.
- Players with a high fishing skill have a chance to fish up new pets. The Pet Journal has clues on where these elusive pets could be found.
- Fish of the Day: On any given day, there is a location in Pandaria teeming with a type of Pandaren fishing pool.
- Ben of the Booming Voice, located near the Halfhill Market area will inform players what the “Fish of the Day” is and mark the location on their map.
- Jewelcrafters may find the designs for Serpent’s Heart and uncut Primal Diamonds during the course of their adventures (world drops).
- Serpent’s Heart is a daily cooldown that consumes several Serpent’s Eyes to create a random rare quality Pandaren gem. In addition, there is a small chance that a player will discover the design for the Sapphire Cub or Jade Owl.
- The design for uncut Primal Diamonds requires Spirits of Harmony and large quantities of uncommon gems.
- Patterns for Magnificence of Leather and Magnificence of Scales could be found via world drops. These patterns allow the leatherworker to create Magnificent Hides more economically and share a daily cooldown. In addition to producing a Magnificent Hide, the leatherworker will learn a new 5.2 raid or PvP pattern.
- A new 36 slot leather bag (Magnificent Hide Pack) can now be created through Leatherworking.
- New raid and PvP recipes have been added, and tailors can acquire these new recipes via the daily Imperial Silk cooldown.
P.S. Подписывайтесь на наш YouTube канал.
Другие публикации по теме
В преддверии релиза Diablo IV в World of Warcraft: Dragonflight стартовало событие “Алчный посланник”, за участие в котором можно получить разнообразные награды, в том числе и маунта “Скакун Тираэля
26 мая в 11:00
На тестовом сервере World of Warcraft: Dragonflight началось тестирование обновления 10.1.5 и разработчики опубликовали список изменений, которые получит игра
12 мая в 08:59
В нашем новом видео поговорим про лучшие MMORPG 2023 года по версии... внезапно искусственного интеллекта. Да-да, хватит уже самим писать сценарии к ТОП-ам. Вкалывают роботы, а не человек.
10 мая в 13:11