Патч 1.0.1 к Inferno установлен
23 мая 2012
Патч 1.0.1 к дополнению Inferno установлен на сервер sci-fi MMO EVE Online, сообщает официальный сайт этой игры от компании CCP Games. В обновлении был исправлен унифицированный и пользовательский интерфейс, устранены ошибки системы создания персонажей, EVE Voice, чата и многое другое. С полным списком изменений можно ознакомиться ниже.
Читать полностью Patch notes for EVE Online: Inferno 1.0.1
To be released on Wednesday, May 23, 2012.
- A texture issue that occurred on female avatar’s ankles has been fixed.
- A texture issue that occurred on female avatar’s necks has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem where players didn''t correctly leave chat channels, leading to server-side performance problems.
- Corrected the wording in the Notification text when capturing Factional Warfare complexes.
- When securing a capture point in Factional Warfare the text will no longer remain on screen and will behave normally.
- The Eris has had its legacy missile launcher geometry removed so that all 8 of the new missile launchers are now visible
- When unable to leave a corporation due to having corp roles, the message stating that you are unable to leave will be properly translated.
- The Japanese translations for the Inferno release are now included in the client.
- Description text for the Ancillary Shield Boosters got updated.
- The Target Breaker skill book got seeded and is now available.
- Modules will no longer take minor damage unexpectedly when your ship is being damaged.
- Blueprints for Valkyrie SW-600 and Warrior SW-300 web drones got seeded.
- Light Defender Missile blueprint got seeded.
- Drone Damage Amplifier I and [Small/Medium/Large] Processor Overclocking Unit I can now be invented to get Tech II versions.
- Fixed an issue where the new Unified Inventory would reopen every time a character jumped, docked, undocked or otherwise performed a session change.
- Inventory window locations that are still accessible between docking and undocking will now remain open. For example a ships Drone Bay, if opened in a separate window.
- Fixed an issue where players could not edit their Smart Filters.
- Fixed an issue where Corporation hangars would not load correctly.
- Attempting to move mixed groups of items into hangar locations that can only accept a specific item type, will now transfer the items allowed.
- Fixed an issue where icons would remain on the Neocom even though the window had been closed.
- Kill Reports now say Unknown when we don’t know ISK value, instead of 0.00 ISK.
- Various UI scaling changes were made to better display Asian fonts.
- Double linebreaks should work again in multi-line input fields.
- Fixed an issue where "Approach" and "Jump" functions were not functioning when orbiting or keeping an object at range.
- Resolved an issue when using the strip fitting option in the fitting window.