10 июня в 22:49
Список срочных исправлений патча 5.1 от 23 октября
24 октября 2012
Опубликован список изменений патча 5.1 от 23 октября 2012 года, находящегося на тестовом сервере (PTR) MMORPG World of Warcraft, сообщает официальный американский сайт этой игры от компании Blizzard Entertainment. Представленные нововведения могут появиться на сервере не все сразу, а постепенно – по мере прогресса тестирования.
- Banquet of the Steamer and Great Banquet of the Steamer now correctly provide Intellect to damage based casting classes. Healers will continue to gain Spirit from these foods.
- A cooking profession bag has been added, and can be purchased with Ironpaw Tokens from Nam Ironpaw.
- The Weakened Blows effect has a new icon.
- Mass Dispel''s mana cost has been increased to match the Priest version, and its cooldown has been increased to 60 seconds.
- Ice Trap
- The snare provided by Ice Trap is now more responsive when enemies enter or leave the area of effect, and its effective area more closely matches the visual effect.
- Glyph of Ice Trap now causes the visual effect of Ice Trap to match the increased area of effect provided by the glyph.
- Glyph of Black Ice now correctly benefits from the increased duration provided by Trap Mastery.
- Lock and Load will now activate correctly when Ice Trap is triggered by an immune target, as long as a susceptible target is within the area of effect.
- Fixed several issues involving Trap Mastery, Entrapment, Glyph of Black Ice, and Glyph of Ice Trap.
- The Growl pet ability will no longer cause diminishing returns against bosses that are immune to its effect.
- The Glyph of Icy Solace has been renamed to Glyph of Solace, and now causes both Scattershot and Freezing Trap to remove all damage over time effects from the target.
- Glyph of Scattering has been removed.
- A new Major Glyph has been added: Glyph of Aimed Shot. This glyph allows Aimed Shot to be used while moving.
- Ring of Frost now has a 45 second cooldown (was 30 seconds).
- The duration of Deep Freeze has been reduced to 4 seconds.
- Frost Bomb will now detonate after 6 seconds (was 5 seconds). Detonation speed is still affected by haste.
- Turn Evil is now effective against Aberrations.
- Psyfiend''s Psychic Terror cast time has been increased to 2 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- Seal Fate will now only be activated by melee combo point generating abilities.
- Shuriken Toss now deals double damage when used against targets further than 10 yards away.
- Demonic Gateway must now be activated by the player wishing to teleport.
- A new Minor Glyph has been added: Glyph of Gateway Attunement. This glyph will cause a Warlock''s Demonic Gateway to transport her immediately when she steps on it.
- A New Major Glyph has been added: Glyph of Supernova. This glyph will cause the Warlock to deal 10% of his maximum health to all targets within 5 yards for each Burning Ember he had when he was slain.
- Banish is now effective against Aberrations.
- Kil''jaeden''s Cunning now longer imposes a cast time penalty.
- Flames of Xoroth no longer has a cooldown.
- Rain of Fire
- Rain of Fire no longer causes a stun after hitting a target three times.
- Destruction Warlocks have gained a new ability: Cataclysm. Cataclysm costs one Burning Ember. After a 3 second channeling period, Cataclysm will stun and knockback all burning targets within 10 yards of the caster. This ability has a 1 minute cooldown.
- Conflagrate now generates Burning Embers.
- The silence provided by Glyph of Gag Order is no longer effective against players.
- A new item has been introduced that can be used to upgrade the quality of Battle Pets: Battle-stones.
- Battle-stones are available in two basic types, general purpose Battle-stones that can be used to upgrade the quality of any pet, and family specific Battle-stones, which can only be used to upgrade pets of a specific pet family. Pets over level 15 upgraded in this way can lose up to two levels in the process.
- Several classic Raid bosses now have a chance to drop new Battle Pets. The new pets can be obtained from bosses in Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Ahn''Qiraj, and Naxxramas.
- Abilities that have been used will now continue to cool down for pets when they are not the active pet in a battle.
- Pets previously removed from the Safari achievements have been added back to the criteria of those achievements now that they''re back in the wild.
- Players that defeat Aki the Chosen at the culmination of the Battle Pet quest lines can now follow a new line of Battle Pet quests and associated daily quests that allows players to battle against Pandaren spirits.
- The Dragon Kite can now be used in Pet Battles.
- The Imperial Silkworm and Imperial Moth pets can now be created by Tailors.
- A number of pets that could previously only be found accompanying other pets into battle can now be found roaming the world.
- A number of new capturable pets can be found in the world from pet families that were once more sparsely populated.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some pets captured in Pet Battles from correctly saving their skin color once added to the Pet Journal.
- Player versus Player Pet Battles now award more experience.
- Large plants and bushes in the environment that interfered with visibility during Pet Battles while now fade out of view during the match.
Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios
- Raid groups are no longer necessary to enter pre-Mists of Pandara raid dungeons.
- The Statistics page now tracks and displays 10-player and 25-player raid boss kills separately.
- Scenarios now include Dungeon Finder queue features, including leaders, backfill, vote to kick, and deserter debuffs. Roles are still not required.
- Justice, Valor, Honor and Conquest Point quartermasters are now signified by new minimap icons.
- Underground fighting rings have sprung up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar that will give brawlers who have their mitts on an invitation a chance to earn bragging rights by testing their solo PvE mettle against some of the toughest creatures found in World of Warcraft.
P.S. Подписывайтесь на наш YouTube канал.
Оскверненная версия активности “Удаление” и оскверненные сундуки
14 июня в 11:24
Вчера в 11:00
13 июня в 21:04
13 июня в 20:00
[Утечка] [E3 2021] Starfield — Тодд Говард наконец впервые показал свое новое детище. Релиз 11.11.22