Список срочных исправлений патча 5.0.5 от 20 сентября
21 сентября 2012
Опубликован список срочных исправлений патча 5.0.5 от 20 сентября 2012 года для MMORPG World of Warcraft, сообщает официальный американский сайт этой игры от компании Blizzard Entertainment. Напомним, что данный вид исправлений ставится на серверной стороне и не требует от игроков скачивать дополнительный патч. Некоторые из них появятся в игре сразу, другие – после перезагрузки игрового мира.
- Cross-realm zones no longer bring together players who are more than 3 timezones apart.
- When Tol Barad and Wintergrasp battles commence, cross-realm zoning should now cease for the duration, and resume after the end of the battle.
- Cross-realm zones no longer behave erratically when a party changes leader.
- The organizers of Azeroth''s fishing tournaments have temporarily shut down their weekly affairs. Fishing tournaments will return soon.
- Starfire damage has been increased by approximately 3%.
- Starsurge damage has been increased by approximately 3%.
- Wrath damage has been increased by approximately 9%.
- Non-Restoration Druids will now properly get a mana discount when casting Cenarion Ward while Heart of the Wild is active. Feral and Guardian Druids will also properly gain increased healing.
- Glyph of Scattering should no longer cancel DoTs on boss creatures, but does still still remove all DoTs from non-boss NPCs and enemy players.
- Arcane Blast damage has been reduced by approximately 3.5%.
- Arcane Missiles damage has been reduced by approximately 3.5%.
- Arcane Barrage damage has been reduced by approximately 3.5%.
- Immunity to Fear will no longer prevent Void Tendrils from landing on a target.
- Sanguinary Vein now provides at 16% damage increase (down from 20%).
- Lightning Bolt damage has been increased by approximately 8%. This also applies to Overload Lightning Bolt and Echo of the Elements Lightning Bolt.
- Mortal Strike now does 165% weapon damage (down from 185%).
- Overpower now does 105% weapon damage (down from 120%)
- Slam now does 190% weapon damage (down from 215%).
- Raging Blow now does 190% weapon damage (down from 215%),
- Bloodthirst now does 90% weapon damage (down from 100%).
- Wild Strike now does 195% weapon damage (down from 220%).
- Overseer''s Handaxe now hits for 1307-2428, with DPS increased to 1167.
- Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps should again only spawn a Tentacle of the Old Ones when expected.
- Major Samuelson should no longer despawn before a player who has attacked him can earn credit for killing him in the quest "A Villain Unmasked".
- Tanks in Theramore''s Fall are no longer skinnable for leatherworkers. They can still be dismantled by engineers.
P.S. Подписывайтесь на наш YouTube канал.